Topics include Social Media, Marketing, Year End Tax Reporting, Entity Creation, Bookkeeping, Budgeting, Money Management, Preparing for Retirement and other specific topics. Our staff conducts our workshops and we bring in specific speakers for the more detailed topics that can assist in growing your business to the next level.
We also offer intensive 1-day business workshops training that get to the heart of your business needs: Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Marketing, Social Media, Buy/Sell Agreements and others. Check out our calendar and sign up for our newsletter to stay in the loop. We are committed to your success!
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Taxation of the different business organizations
- Bookkeeping Systems and Accounting Methods
- Record Keeping
- Employment Taxes
- Tax Withholding
- Filing Requirements as an Employer
- Information Returns
- Methods of Filing
- Where to Get Help
Lunch & Learn Financial Wellness: College Planning
Thursday February 28 @ 12-1pm / 8207 Callaghan Rd, Ste 150 SATX 78230
David B. Plemons CPA. Inc. wants to help you understand how to plan for your child’s college education.
Alleviating Student Loans with guest speaker from My Education Solutions
Come and learn about:
• What is credit?
• What is a credit report?
• What is the difference between good and bad credit?
• How do you avoid bad credit?
• How do you rebuild your credit?
Manage your health care by learning about:
• Long-term care services
• Advance directives
• Paying for health care in retirement
• Health insurance plans
Lunch & Learn Financial Wellness Workshop: Home Ownership
Thursday July 25 @ 12:00pm-1pm / 8207 Callaghan Rd, Ste 150 SATX, 78230
Learn the basics of owning a home:
• Benefits of homeownership
• Rent vs. own
• Responsibilities of homeowners
• The first step, getting pre-approved
• Navigating the process
Thursday August 29 @ 12:00pm-1pm / 8207 Callaghan Rd, Ste 150 SATX, 78230
Learn the answers to your questions:
• How do I want to retire?
• How much money will I need to retire?
• When is the right time to retire?
• Who do I share my retirement income with?
• What are the greatest risks to my retirement plans?
• How do I invest for retirement?
Come and learn about:
• How much life insurance do I need?
• What type of life insurance should I buy?
• Life Insurance options/benefits
• Life insurance action plan